Helping Seniors With Daily Living By Facilitating
Screening, Application Assistance & Referrals
We can help you get screening, application assistance, and referrals for:
Hamline Midway Elders staff provide the following services:
- On-going support and consultation for elders and caregivers.
- Shopping for and delivering specialized medical equipment or adaptive gadgets for the home.
- "Second Tuesday" educational luncheon events.
- Rides to medical appointments and/or help with scheduling.
- Health care advocacy - Staff available to help plan transitions from hospital to care center to home including involvement in care conferences with facility staff and/or family members.
- Low vision assessment and basic vision aids and equipment free of charge
- "Gifts for Seniors" - Holiday gift delivery to elders at home.
Call us at (651) 209-6542, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free home or office visit.