Elders Resource List
Our Elders Resource List* contains the names of companies and individuals which can be used to help seniors find additional resources. It includes contacts for:
- Household upkeep and repairs.
- Respite care providers.
- Additional health care services - foot care, mental health, etc.
- Community activity groups.
- Grocery, meal and pharmacy delivery.
- Dining locations.
- Health associations - Parkinson's disease, stroke, heart, etc.
- Medical equipment, adaptive gadgets.
Click on the file to the right to download the list:
If you would like to have a printed copy mailed to you, please call the office at (651) 209-6542.
* While this list contains names of persons and organizations we deem reliable, Hamline Midway
Elders is not responsible for the work provided. We strive to keep the information as current as